If you love a Negroni, then this simple cocktail is for you. It is bright, bracingly bitter with a silky texture, making it elegant and well balanced. It uses three ingredients that pair beautifully with their sharp edges.
Ease of Making: Easy
Glass Type: Coupe Glass
Taste: Bitter, Sour
- 50ml Explorer’s Gin
- 25ml Campari
- 25ml fresh lemon juice / squeeze half lemon.
- 15ml simple sugar syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1 dash orange bitters (optional)
- 1 small orange peel or freeze-dried raspberries to garnish
Chill a coupe glass in the freezer or by swirling ice within the glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the Explorer's gin, Campari, lemon juice, sugar syrup, bitters and egg white
- Dry shake mixing the ingredients
- Fill the shaker three-quarters full of ice
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds
- Strain into the chilled glass
- Garnish with orange peel