If you love citrus based cocktails or the sweetness of a Mojito, then this is the cocktail for you. This is a classic cocktail that is easy to make and it was highly enjoyed in the late 1800s. The egg white provides a heavenly creamy foam on the top that provides opulence to a zesty drink.
We recommend using fresh lemons, as this have more flavour and zest.
It is fresh, exciting and delicious.
Ease of Making: Easy
Glass Type: Rocks Glass or Old Fashioned
Taste: Smooth with sweet heat.
- 50 ml Explorer’s Gin
- 30 ml Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 15ml Sugar Syrup or teaspoon of Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg White
- 4 drops of Angostura Bitters
- Add all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Dry shake (without ice) to break up the egg white and mix the ingredients.
- Add lots of ice to the cocktail shaker and shake hard
- Fill your glass with ice
- Strain cocktail into your glass