This is another brand-new cocktail created by the talented Ben Morley. It is a twist on the Brandy Alexander, using our Hazelnut Vodka. This has been created for Christmas and those who love both chocolate and raspberries. It is a rich warming cocktail, which provided a lovely fuzzy feeling. It does use double cream, therefore those who are lactose intolerant should seek a plant-based alternative cream.
Ease of Making: Easy, amend quantities as needed.
Glass Type: Coupe or Nika Nora.
Taste: It was almost like having a Cadbury fruit and nut bar! Delicious.
- 5x Raspberries
- 30ml Mozart Dark Chocolate Liqueur
- 25ml Downton Distillery Hazelnut Vodka
- 10ml Amaretto
- 20ml Double Cream
- Sea Salt (Pinch)
- Add all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Add hand full of ice and shake until the shaker frosts on the outside.
- Double strain using a handheld strainer into a coupe glass.
- We used grains of paradise to garnish which added an extra layer of complexity (spice), but some grated chocolate works.
- Use any of the other Mozart Liqueurs.
- Fresh raspberries or grated chocolate across the top as garnishes.
- Replace Amaretto with Cointreau.