Time to be adventurous and try something new outside your comfort zone?
Our ‘Mango Martini’ is something to try with Chilli Tails. It really show cases those chilli undertones and you can add more chilli to increase the heat if you like that way. The first fruity sip of mango is sweet and refreshing, your upper chest will feel those warming tones as the heat radiate outwards.
It is warming, exciting and delicious.
Ease of Making: Easy
Glass Type: Coupe Glass
Taste: Smooth with sweet heat
- 1 Serrano or Thai chili
- 15ml Simple syrup
- 45ml Chili Tails gin
- 60ml Mango juice
- Clean the chili and remove the seeds.
- In a shaker, muddle the chili with simply syrup.
- Add gin (Chili Tails) and juice of choice (we use mango but you can use peach) to the shaker.
- Add ice and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish if desired.
- We added a little pink rock salt to the rim, for something sweeter add a little sugar.