LEATHER BAR BLADE
For the ultimate explorer who likes to drink his gin and tonic in the most extreme environments! The 'Explorer’s Bottle Opener' is built to last and will never fail you in the most challenging of environments.
The leather jacket is made using Italian leather, which is soft to the touch and has a beautiful natural colouring that is unique to each piece. It is hand stitched tight around the bottle opener with waxed linen thread.
The bar blade features a bottle opener at one end and a 'spinner ring' thumb hole at the other for flair tricks, pulling bottles out of ice by the neck and attaching to a carabiner so you never loose it on those travels.
- Measures: 6.9" x 1.7" (17.6 x 4.4cm)
- Weight: 88g
If you would like to add a message with your order please add it to the 'special instructions' in your shopping cart.
We do hope that you are happy with your purchase. However, should you feel it necessary to return an item because it is damaged, we aim to make the return process as simple as possible.
- We must be notified of damaged goods within 2 days of delivery. We will refund you using the method of payment used to make the purchase.
- Goods must be returned unopened, sealed and in the original packaging. Downton Distillery Ltd will refund accepted returns within 30 days of you notifying us about the return.
- The postage of the return is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Liability for loss or damage during transit of goods being returned is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Smooth leather will benefit from a soft leather cream to nourish, hydrate and preserve its supple qualities. Gentle creams and conditioners may also be used to remove light scratches. Begin by brushing with a soft bristle brush and wipe away any excess dust or debris with a cotton or micro-fibre cloth. Next, nourish the surface with a gentle leather conditioner.
What to and not do with leather:
- Do regularly clean leather with a soft brush or cloth
- Do regularly air out leather
- Do blot away water or moisture as soon as possible
- Do dry wet leather naturally, away from artificial heat
- Do keep leather supple with a specialised leather conditioner every 3-6 months
- Do clean spots and stains with a mixture of soap flakes and warm water
- Do test any conditioners, cleaners, polishes, or wax in a hidden spot beforehand
- Do not get leather wet wherever possible
- Do not dry wet leather next to a radiator or with a hairdryer
- Do not immerse leather in water to clean
Please be aware due to Covid-19 Second Class is taking longer to deliver.
Royal Mail increased their pricing 23rd March 2020.
- Delivery charges are calculated by destination and weight.
- All deliveries are sent by tracked post and courier.
- Please note delivery will require a signature from an over 18 – we are unable to leave a package (even in a ‘safe place’) without a signature.
- We offer a collection option from Regent Tailoring in Salisbury for Explorer's Gin only. This is shown when selecting your postage. Please show them your invoice to collect your bottle.
- For UK deliveries please allow 3 - 5 working days from payment.
For international deliveries please contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements.